Page Zero e-mag Specifications
Specifications for the supply of online adverts to appear on e-magazines including; Group Leisure & Travel, Coaching Venues & Excursions Guide, Who’s Who in Group Leisure and Who’s Who in the Bus & Coach Industry.
Advertising space size:
750px (width) x 980px (height)*
File information (Static Artwork)
- Files must be supplied at 72dpi in RGB colour mode in a ‘gif’, ‘jpeg’, ‘png’, ‘pdf’ or ‘psd’ format. If supplying a psd, please ensure fonts are included.
- Please supply any hyperlink details with the artwork.
Top tips for Page Zero artwork
- Do not simply re-size a print advertisement. It’s very likely that any body text will be illegible at smaller screen sizes, and at 72dpi, could appear ‘fuzzy’.
- Consider the intent of your advertisement. Lots of text could put potential consumers off. Ensure your message is large, clear and concise.
The advert must be supplied at least a clear week before your booking commences. Your advertisement will be proofed to you for approval before it publishes.
* The dimensions we require (750px x 980px) are 25% bigger than the actual size, this is to compensate for any loss of quality which could be experienced from a variety of screen resolutions.
Email is the preferred method of delivery for advertising material. Please send to email@example.com