Yandell Media Group Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.
What we collect
If you decide to sign up to register your interest in visiting or exhibiting at our shows, we may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including e-mail address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to send you either printed and/or digital media/tickets to you, plus:
- We may periodically send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided, although you may opt out at any time.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you so we may update the details we hold for you and to ascertain if you still wish to receive our communications.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that websites put on your computer, mobile device or tablet. Their job is to recognise you and notify the website when you’ve returned, and they are most commonly used for recording information about websites you have visited and possibly what you viewed, bought or linked to while there. Cookies improve user experience by remembering your preferences and user names without the need to log in. If you do not allow cookies some features on this website will not function. We do not currently use social media or advertising cookies, although this may change in the future. Please see the information below for details about the cookies we do use on this website.
These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors come from and the pages they visited, so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site, using a service provided by Google Analytics.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You can opt out of these messages at any time.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR Act 2018. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.